Using the best fitness tracker around and altering data on the app and watch
Fitness trackers can be game-changers. Just like monitoring your cooking timings, it’s so important to take every detail onboard if you want the best results. With a watch, you not only get great metrics to measure your performance but also brilliant data on how to build upon it.
Convenience is also a keyword here – from simply knowing the date to using it with your phone, you can do a hell of a lot. And the fitpro is one of the more premium items out there.
But no matter how convenient or dextrous they are, it doesn’t mean you won’t get confused by some of their aspects.
In today’s article, we’re looking at some of the easy-to-do yet understandably lesser-known changes to the time and date settings.
Let’s get into it.
Google support outlines an incredibly straightforward approach but lets me add some further context between the instructions (this always makes it easier for me to understand, so I hope the same is said for you).
Changing the time
- If the screen is dim, tap it to wake up the watch.Sometimes the screen can go to sleep and become dim with inactivity, this isn’t a bad thing as it saves on battery.Simply tap it to wake it up.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.Swiping down will bring down a small menu. You simply have to swipe with one finger, gently from the top of the screen area to the bottom.
- Tap Settings
- If you don’t find it straight away, swipe left.
- Tap SystemTapping system, a sub-menu option will then bring up more options as a result, simply navigate to the next option after this (you may have to scroll to find it).
- Date and timeNow tap on date and time to bring up the date and time settings options. It’s here you’ll find what you need.
- Choose your time settings.You should see an option to change the time settings at this stage, simply tap on the option and change the settings in the way the fitpro asks you to.
And you’re done!
Whether it’s your computer, smartphone, settings problems or search issues – technology doesn’t always feel easy to use. But if you want to stay connected, have helpful set time settings to track useful things and use the device you bought in the first place properly then… well, it’s always worth learning.
Should I download updates?
Absolutely, these updates will help to enhance your system and user experience.